Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.981 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 648,397 Franc (11,183 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)