Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.495 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 812,892 Franc (R$ 5,549) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)