Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.485 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 763,981 Franc (RM5,598) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)