Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,894 Franc (₩2,249,109) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 976,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)