Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49974 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 966,813 Franc (₩1,934,633) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)