Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.652 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 664,627 Franc (402,263 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)