Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.679 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 725,018 Franc (431,793 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)