Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.088 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 830,656 Franc (5,888 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)