Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.216 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 914,504 Franc (53,121 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)