Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.082 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 954,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 887,194 Franc (51,938 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)