Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.823 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,028,140 Franc (57,687 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)