Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.764 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 996,798 Franc (Taka 147,367) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)