Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.853 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 986,509 Franc (Taka 143,960) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)