Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.855 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,763 Franc (C$2,514) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 963,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)