Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 436.397 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,133,752 Franc (C$2,598) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)