Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.114 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 751,879 Franc (₨182,778) in Sargodha.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)