Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.827 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 792,587 Franc (₨164,190) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (32 minutes ago)