Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.398 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 882,348 Franc (2,631KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)