Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.336 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 845,827 Franc (R$ 5,445) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)