Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.347 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 952,622 Franc (R$ 6,379) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)