Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.347 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 846,635 Franc (R$ 5,247) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)