Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 151.295 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 937,684 Franc (R$ 6,198) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)