Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.639 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 854,680 Franc (R$ 5,527) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)