Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.380 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 920,885 Franc (RD$ 80,925) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)