Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.891 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 932,960 Franc (RD$ 85,666) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)