Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.903 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 925,495 Franc (RD$ 84,886) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)