Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.768 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 981,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 969,055 Franc (€1,478) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)