Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 663.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,005,975 Franc (€1,516) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)