Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.549 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 944,487 Franc (€1,441) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)