Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19608 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 751,127 Franc (COL$3,830,659) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)