Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,798 Franc (€1,563) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)