Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.742 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,317 Franc (€1,532) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)