Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18617 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 751,597 Franc (COL$4,037,119) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)