Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18712 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 718,176 Franc (COL$3,838,064) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)