Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.495 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 752,538 Franc (R$ 5,137) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)