Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,512,577 Franc ($2,709) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)