Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,535 Franc ($2,966) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)