Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.177 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 857,152 Franc (R$ 5,596) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)