Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.715 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 906,965 Franc (RM6,400) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)