Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.706 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 963,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 817,940 Franc (RM5,983) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)