Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 654.654 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,238,194 Franc (€1,891) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)