Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.569 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 877,024 Franc (ARS $56,332) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)