Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.674 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 830,001 Franc (L 33,639) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)