Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.749 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 872,176 Franc (Mex$ 28,364) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)