Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.323 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 918,836 Franc (Mex$ 30,302) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)