Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.308 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 947,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 643,981 Franc (ARS $42,068) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)