Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 822,414 Franc (CH$983,787) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)