Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.112 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 649,641 Franc (6,362TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (38 minutes ago)