Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.394 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 756,639 Franc (RD$ 66,406) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)