Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.990 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,274,884 Franc ($2,374) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)