Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 578.109 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,242,922 Franc ($2,150) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)