Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 561.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,047,507 Franc ($1,865) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)