Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,066,543 Franc ($1,920) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)