Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03990 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 888,114 Franc (Rp 22,260,443) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (40 minutes ago)