Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.049 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 832,128 Franc (﷼ 5,509) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)