Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.209 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 4% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,372 Franc (€1,655) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)