Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,140,285 Franc (€1,735) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)