Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.441 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 4% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,167,214 Franc (€1,775) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)