Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,242,309 Franc (¥248,951) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (32 minutes ago)