Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.511 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,277,823 Franc (3,075 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)