Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 152.963 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 905,938 Franc (5,923 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)