Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.337 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 998,541 Franc (NZ$2,682) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 961,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)