Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.780 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,292,220 Franc ($2,284) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)