Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 557.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,599,156 Franc ($2,869) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)