Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,735,190 Franc ($2,966) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)