Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,640,611 Franc ($3,089) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 996,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)