Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.997 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 678,372 Franc (ARS $45,233) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)