Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 658.469 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,876 Franc (€1,724) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)