Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 663.178 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,637 Franc (€1,592) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)