Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.274 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 767,144 Franc (₨179,498) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)