Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,405,114 Franc (€2,143) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)