Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01380 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 675,779 Franc (﷼ 48,973,610) in Rasht.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)